March is the month of rebirth and renewal, with spring just around the corner. It’s also the month of the enchanting Aquamarine gemstone, which is the birthstone for those born in March. Aquamarine is a stunning blue-green gem that has captured the hearts of many with its captivating beauty and serene energy. This gemstone is a popular choice for jewelry, especially for those who love to add a touch of elegance to their everyday style. Whether you’re shopping for yourself or looking for a gift for a loved one, March birthstone ring stacks featuring aquamarine is the perfect way to celebrate the month and add a touch of sophistication to any outfit. Here’s everything you need to know about this stunning gemstone and the perfect birthstone jewelry for her.
What Is Aquamarine?
Aquamarine is a member of the beryl family and is a mineral that contains beryllium, aluminum, and silicon. The gemstone is named after the Latin word “aqua marina,” which means “water of the sea,” due to its beautiful blue color that resembles the color of the ocean. March birthdays are often celebrated with aquamarine gemstones, which are a favored choice for jewelry such as stackable bands and mother’s rings.
Where Is Aquamarine Found ?
Aquamarine is a member of the beryl family of minerals, which also includes Morganite and Emeralds. It is usually found in Brazil, Madagascar, and Zambia, but can also be found in other parts of the world. Lab Created Aquamarine birthstones are on the rise to minimize the harmful effect mining has on the environment.
A Lab Created Aquamarine birthstone gets its traditional color from adding traces of iron within the crystal structure varying from pale blue to greenish-blue. Created Birthstones allow for consistent color to be created within all jewelry designs. It’s a versatile gemstone that looks stunning in any type of jewelry, from earrings and necklaces to rings and bracelets.
Birthstone Jewelry For Her
If you’re looking for a thoughtful gift for a special woman in your life who has a March birthday or has children and pets born in March, consider a personalized birthstone ring. This special piece of jewelry is a great way to celebrate her or her loved ones’ birthdays while also showing her how much you care. Below are a few of our favorite styles:
1. The Born In Love Birthstone Ring Stack is perfect for moms who want to show off their love for their children. It comes with three stackable bands, including two Birthstone Name Rings and one Pavé Classic Stackable Band with CZ stones. You can personalize the rings with birthstones, names, dates, phrases, or symbols. The name rings are hand-stamped, making this a great gift for moms and grandmas. The ring stack is available in Sterling Silver, 10K, or 14K White, Yellow, or Rose Gold.
2. While the Birthstone Paw Print Pet Name Ring is a beautiful worn solo or in addition to your everyday ring stack. This stackable pet name ring is a meaningful present for you and your furry friend. The name band features a hand-stamped pet name alongside your selected birthstone, with a paw print cutout crafted with affectionate attention to detail. These rings are ideal for dog or cat lovers and serve as excellent gifts for birthdays, anniversaries, or Christmas. The ring is available in Sterling Silver, 10k, and 14k White, Yellow, or Rose gold.
3. This ring stack of three cubic zirconia pavé initial rings is ideal for everyday wear. Along with representing any birthstone month, it features a single initial of a loved one’s name on a band that encircles the finger, allowing you to keep them close. The comfortable open design showcases a low-profile bezel set lab-created colored birthstone. The Pave Initial Open Ring Stack is an endearing present for Mother’s Day, birthdays, or anniversaries. Available in Sterling Silver, 10k, and 14k White, Yellow, or Rose gold.
With many more jewelry styles available to shop, including necklaces and bracelets customized to your unique liking, you are sure to find something for her to represent her or her loved ones.
How To Care For Aquamarine Jewelry
It is important to take care of aquamarine birthstone jewelry because, like all gemstones, it is susceptible to damage and wear over time. By taking proper care of aquamarine birthstone jewelry, such as avoiding exposure to harsh chemicals and storing it in a safe place when not in use, you can help ensure that it retains its beauty and value for years to come.
To keep your Aquamarine jewelry looking beautiful follow these helpful tips:
- Avoid exposure to heat and chemicals: Heat and chemicals can damage the stone and cause it to lose its color or luster. Avoid exposing your aquamarine jewelry to harsh chemicals such as chlorine, bleach, or hairspray, and keep it away from direct sunlight or heat sources such as ovens or radiators.
- Clean it regularly: To keep your aquamarine jewelry looking its best, clean it regularly using mild soap and warm water. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners that could scratch the stone. You can also use a soft-bristled brush to gently remove any dirt or debris from the stone’s surface.
- Store it safely: When not in use, store your aquamarine jewelry in a soft pouch or lined jewelry box to protect it from scratches and other damage. Avoid storing it with other jewelry that could scratch the stone or cause it to become tangled.
- Take it off before engaging in physical activity: Aquamarine jewelry can be damaged by physical activity such as sports or exercise. It’s best to take it off before engaging in any strenuous activity to prevent damage or loss.
Overall, aquamarine is a beautiful and versatile gemstone that looks stunning in any type of jewelry. Whether you’re looking for a statement piece or a subtle accessory, aquamarine is a great choice for March birthdays or for anyone who loves the beauty of the ocean. Whatever your style, aquamarine jewelry is sure to add a touch of elegance and beauty to your wardrobe. Slate & Tell’s collection of Birthstone Jewelry is a popular choice to upgrade your jewelry box this spring.
At Slate & Tell, we love to share all of our Jewelry on Facebook to give you a real-life view of our designs.